27 holes in the heart of Cottage Country
Welcome to Lake St. George Golf Club, located between Orillia and Gravenhurst.
Fun golf at an affordable price.
Established in 1952, our 27 hole golf course has been a favourite of locals and cottagers for nearly 70 years. The north course was built in 1952 and is used as our 9 hole course. In 1972, Robbie Robinson designed the south course. Bob Moote designed the west course in 2002. Today, the south and west courses are primarily used as our 18 hole course.
Recent Instagram Posts
Sunset on August 15th 🌅
October frost delay on 2 south 🥶
We're now closed for the season. Thanks to everyone for a great year! #LSG70thAnniversary
Another frost delay this morning 🥶